QuarkXPress 2016 AAP Student & Teacher 50 Plus Users
Please note: To receive validation code(s) for your QuarkXPress 2016 license(s), you will need to verify your status as a student, teacher or faculty at an eligible school or university. You will be required to submit one of the following as proof of status: copy of current student/registration card, letter from academic institution confirming your status, or a student/staff education email address. The instructions for this verification process will be included on your purchase receipt.
Building on the foundation of performance and reliability delivered by its predecessor, QuarkXPress 2016 is the must-have upgrade for every QuarkXPress user. From the simplicity of the new color picker tool to the innovation of exporting HTML5 Publications, QuarkXPress 2016 takes design and productivity to the next level. QuarkXPress 2016 is sold as a perpetual license with 60-days of free support, free dual activation, cross platform licenses (Mac and PC) and ongoing access to free updates.
System requirements to use QuarkXPress
Mac OS X®
- Mac OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks™)
- Mac OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite™)
- Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan™)
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit) with April 2014 update rollup update (KB2919355) and March 2014 servicing stack update (KB2919442)
- Windows 10 Version 1511 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- An for Universal C Runtime is required on Windows 7 and 8.x.
- CPU with dual cores or more
- 2GB RAM available for QuarkXPress
- 2GB hard disk space for installation
- For better performance, especially when working with complex (graphic heavy) and long documents, it is recommended to use more powerful hardware and have more RAM available for QuarkXPress.
Please contact Mark Wren at Cherri Computers firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (07) 5537 8382 or 0416 365 859 QuarkXPress TV: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarkXPressTV
Please contact Cherri International about QVLP & Government Licensing.