Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit, and sign PDFs. It’s just as mobile as you are. So you can start a document at work, tweak it on the train, and send it for approval from your living room — seamlessly, simply, without missing a beat.
Acrobat DC brings e-signing capabilities to more than one billion devices around the world. Now anyone can legally sign documents with a finger on a touch-enabled device — or with a few quick clicks in a browser. More than just a signing app, Acrobat DC makes it easy to send, track and store signed documents, too.
Acrobat puts IT in control.
Acrobat DC comes with enterprise-strength administration tools, helping IT speed installation and updates. Plus it provides support for Windows 10 and has industry-leading defenses built right in.
These system requirements are for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software (v2015). Because system requirements change with each software update, refer to the Release Notes for your software version for the latest information on supported operating systems and browsers.
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); or Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 (Windows 8 minimum), or 11; Firefox (ESR)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Get the complete PDF solution for working anywhere.